Last Updated: October 10th, 2020
Therefore, any continued use of our website https://nextdesign.io constitutes the acceptance to the consent of the terms within this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms within this policy, please stop using the site immediately and do not provide us your personal information.
Personal Data Collection
The type and amount of data that we collect depend on how you use our website and services. In most instances, we only collect Personal Data and Other Data, both being presented below. Furthermore, we will always inform you, the user, when we begin collecting this information.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data refers to the information that identifies you as an individual and user of our services. It includes details that can be used to identify and contact you. This type of data must be processed to give you access to requested information and to our tools and services. Certain details must also be collected as part of our legal obligation. The following are instances in which we collect the Personal Data of our users:
- Registration –We collect personal data during the registration process. This is required to identify our users as individuals and includes: Name, email address, physical address, contact phone number, company name, and others. These details are stored on the website and will be available to anyone with whom you share your user name and account password.
- Voluntary Disclosure – All the data that is voluntarily disclosed by you, to the website, will be collected. This includes emails that you send to NextDesign.io, online forms that you fill out, customer support phone calls and messages, and others;
- Daily website usage –We constantly collect log data and usage information for maintenance purposes and to ensure that our services are delivered properly. This information includes details such as: Name of used internet browser or app, ISP name, IP address, operating system name, language, time-zone, cookies, and others;
What is Other Data?
Other Data refers to secondary and tertiary details that be used to track the activity of users on our website. This includes demographic, internet speed, screen resolution, computer type, and other statistical information. These details are used to better market our services and to improve the website.
Use and Disclosure of Collected Data
All data that is collected from our users is stored on the website’s servers and may be disclosed to other parties under the following circumstances:
- Third-party processing –We may disclose certain personal details to third parties that we may use to handle the payment of services, marketing, data analysis, and others;
- Affiliate marketing –We may transmit non-sensitive personal data to our affiliates for marketing purposes. This will allow our partners to present our users with customised product and service offers. Users can opt out of affiliate marketing;
- Third-party services –Subscribing to one of our offers that also includes third-party services may lead to certain user information be disclosed to said third-party. This is required to give users access to the third-party services and to maintain them integrated into our offers;
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The type of data collected depends how you have interacted with our site, but generally it includes:
- Voluntary disclosure of information which may include your name, payment information, address, email address and may be used during the purchase process.
- Automatically collected information when visiting the website, such as cookies, log files and third party tracking technology.
We only collect personal information that is knowingly and willingly provided, and only use the information collected for their intended purpose and any other specifically addressed on this site such as to inform you about new services (for example our newsletter), registering users or preventing fraud.
How we use collected information
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.